In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TSF-49SD-N. Here are details about that model:
Super Deluxe Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 39.9 cu. ft., self-contained, stainless steel front & side, galvanized back & top of the cabinet, stainless steel interior, (2) solid hinged doors with recessed handles, (6) adjustable stainless steel wire shelves, exterior LED digital thermometer, door-open alarm beeps, self-diagnostic monitoring system, smart fuzzy defrost, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release device, LED interior lighting, self-cleaning condenser equipped, door locks, 4" dia. swivel casters, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 2/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
The Turbo Air TSF-49SD solid-door freezer is a reach-in, bottom-mount unit with a self-contained, balanced refrigeration system. The digital temperature control and monitoring system ensures food products are kept held at set temperatures between -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Contributing to that, an alarm sounds if a door is not sealed shut to protect food from spoilage caused by air leaks. This freezer model has Turbo Air Super Deluxe series stainless steel shelving to that stays clean as it comes in direct contact with food.
Manually cleaning the condenser on a regular basis can be costly and time consuming. With the Turbo Air TSF-49SD solid-door freezer, you no longer have to worry about that maintenance. The self-cleaning condenser uses a mesh filter to catch dust and keep it from getting into the condenser coil fins. A rotating brush cleans off dust that has accumulated on the filter two to three times a day, moving up and down to remove the excess outward and away from the condenser. That allows your refrigeration system to maintain the highest efficiency while preventing premature system failure.
- Self-contained freezer
- Bottom-mounted compressor
- 2 swinging doors with standard door locks that prevent product loss
- Positive-seal, self-closing, pressure-relief doors designed to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy opening
- One-piece, magnetic door gaskets are easily removable to make cleaning and replacement simple
- 6 stainless steel shelves
- High-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation in the cabinet structure and solid doors
- LED interior lighting is bright and energy efficient
- -10 to 0 degrees F temperature range for the best in frozen food preservation
- Temperature monitoring system keeps foods safe by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Alarm sounds when a door is not sealed shut to protect against the spoiling of food due to air leaks
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring
- Automatic defrost cycle
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay when a door is open to keep warm out
- Programs interpret the condition of the refrigeration system by self-diagnosis
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- A mesh filter prevents dust from getting into the condenser coil fins and a rotating brush sweeps away accumulated dust 2-3 times per day
- 3⁄4-HP compressor
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.5A, NEMA 5-15P plug with a 9-ft. cord
- Shelf dimensions: 243⁄8 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D
- Interior Dimensions: 501⁄2 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 60 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 543⁄8 in. W x 303⁄8 in. D x 781⁄4 in. H (Height does not include 5 in. casters)
- cETLus Listed; NSF, ENERGY STAR Certified
Super Deluxe Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 49 cu. ft., self-contained, 304 stainless steel front & side, galvanized back & top of the cabinet, stainless steel interior, hinged solid doors with recessed handles, (6) adjustable stainless steel wire shelves, exterior LED digital thermometer, 4" dia. swivel casters, bottom mount compressor, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cETLus, cULus, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TSF-49SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet