The Turbo Air TSE-3024 equipment stand has a reinforced stainless steel top shelf that resists damage and is easy to clean. It features welded construction with a hat channel frame for strength. A layer of specialized tape between the channel frame and top works to reduce the amount of noise produced. Raised ledges on the back and sides keep objects and spills from falling off the edges, maintaining a clean work environment. Recessed gussets keep the stand from moving from side to side. Potentially dangerous sharp edges have been finished to ensure safety. Legs and gussets are constructed of galvanized steel for a sturdy foundation. ABS plastic bullet feet provide the Turbo Air TSE-3024 equipment stand with balance on uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top withstands damage and is easy to clean
- Reinforced, welded top construction with hat channel frame provides strength
- Layer of sound-deadening tape between top and channel frame reduces amount of noise produced
- Finished edges prevent injury from sharp corners
- Back and side splashes prevent objects and spills from falling on the floor
- Legs, gussets, and bottom shelf are made of galvanized steel for heavy use
- Recessed gussets restrict lateral movement to keep the stand from moving around
- Adjustable bullet feet enable the stand to sit on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 301⁄4 in. W x 24 in. H
Equipment Stand, 30 x 24, stainless steel top and galvanized legs & undershelf, adjustable ABS bullet feet, top reinforced with welded HAT channel frame, sound-deadening tape between channel frame & top
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TSE-3024 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet