The Turbo Air TSE-3018 Green World equipment stand will hold various equipment and tools with the top and undershelf. To prevent hazardous conditions, a 11⁄2-inch ledge is built on the sides and rear of the table top to keep spills and leaks contained. The top is sound deadened to reduce noise levels and is constructed of stainless steel for strength and resistance to scratches and dents. With finished edges, the table is smooth to reduce the risk of injury. Recessed gussets prevent lateral movement, and the gussets, legs, and undershelf are all galvanized for durability. The Turbo Air TSE-3018 Green World equipment stand has adjustable ABS bullet feet for uneven flooring.
- Injury risks are reduced with finished edges
- Top is made of stainless steel for strength and scratch resistance
- Welded hat channel frame reinforces the top for strength
- Sound-deadening tape reduces the amount of noise on the top
- Gussets are recessed in the channel frame to prevent lateral movement
- Gussets, legs, and undershelf are all galvanized for strength
- ABS bullet feet are adjustable for uneven flooring
- 11⁄2-in. ledge on the sides and rear prevent liquids from spilling onto the floor
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 24 in. H
Equipment Stand, 30 x 18, stainless steel top and galvanized legs & undershelf, adjustable ABS bullet feet, top reinforced with welded HAT channel frame, sound-deadening tape between channel frame & top
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TSE-3018 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSE-2818|