The Turbo Air TSB-1-N one-compartment sink has coved corners for simple cleaning. Made of durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel, the sink compartment utilizes seamless, one-piece construction to prevent leaks. A high-speed belt has been used to blend welded areas down to match adjoining areas. Messes and liquids are contained to the sink with the backsplash on the rear. Four galvanized steel legs each have a bullet foot made of ABS plastic that can be adjusted for balance. The Turbo Air TSB-1-N one-compartment sink strainer is constructed with brass nuts to resist corrosion.
- 304 stainless steel construction is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Legs and gussets are made of galvanized steel for strength
- ABS plastic bullet feet are adjustable for balance
- Welded areas are smoothed with a high-speed belt
- Coved sink compartment prevents particles from getting caught in corners
- Drains water with swirl-away design
- One-piece, seamless design resists leaks
- Backsplash prevents liquids from splashing onto other surfaces
- Gussets are made of galvanized steel for strength
- Strainer is constructed with brass nuts for corrosion resistance
- Faucet is sold separately
- Bowl dimensions: 24 in. L x 24 in. W x 14 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. L x 271⁄2 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Prep Sink, 1-compartment, 24" front-to-back x 24" wide sink compartment, 14" deep bowl, 11"H backsplash, 16/304 stainless steel bowl, galvanized gussets & tubular legs with adjustable ABS feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TSB-1-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Stainless Steel Gauge||16 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304 Series|
|Overall Length (in)||27|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||24|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||24|