The Turbo Air TSA-2-N two-compartment sink has stainless steel sink bowls that are 18 inches long by 18 inches wide by 11 inches deep. The entire unit has a satin, smooth finish because the welded areas are high-speed belt blended. The construction is seamless, making the cleaning process easy. An 11-inch backsplash prevents water from getting on other surfaces. Galvanized legs and gussets provides strength and stability for the unit, while the bullet feet are adjustable for uneven floors. The Turbo Air TSA-2-N two-compartment sink has brass nuts on the strainers for durability. A single faucet can mount on the center of the backsplash but is sold separately.
- One-piece unit does not have seams so cleaning is simple
- Satin, smooth finish is possible since the welded areas have been high-speed belt blended
- 5⁄8 in. full radius on all compartments
- Single faucet mount on the backsplash (Faucet sold separately)
- 11-in. backsplash prevents liquid from getting on other surfaces
- Swirl away bowl drainage
- Legs and gussets are galvanized
- Brass nuts on the strainers for durability
- Bullet feet are adjustable for uneven floors
- Bowl Dimensions: 18 in. L x 18 in. W x 11 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 42 in. W x 24 in. D x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Prep Sink, 2-compartment, 18" wide x 18" front-to-back, 11" deep bowls, 11"H backsplash, 18/304 stainless steel bowls, galvanized gussets & tubular legs with adjustable ABS feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TSA-2-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304 Series|
|Overall Length (in)||42|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||18|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||18|