The Turbo Air TPR-93SD-D6-N three-section pizza prep table has a durable stainless steel construction. Its six drawers can hold 6-inch-deep, sixth-size pans, and the insulated pan cover on the top of the prep table can sit over (12) 6-inch-deep condiment pans. A 191⁄4-inch-deep by 1⁄2-inch-thick polyethylene cutting board can be used to prep ingredients. To ensure safety, the front 4-inch swivel casters lock.
The Turbo Air TPR-93SD-D6-N pizza prep table’s self-cleaning condenser prevents system failure. A fine mesh filter in the condenser catches dust, and brushes move up and down daily to remove excess buildup. A forced-air system creates a cold air shield around the food pan area, keeping product under 41 degrees Fahrenheit, even when the lids are open. The refrigerated base has a temperature range of 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
- (12) 6-in.-deep, third-size condiment pans in the top compartment
- 6 pull-out drawers (sixth-size pans sold separately)
- 31 cu. ft.
- Self-cleaning condenser prevents system failure by brushing off dust
- 4-in. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty
- 191⁄4-in.-deep x 1⁄2-in.-thick removable cutting board supports ingredient prep
- Insulated pan cover keeps cold air around product
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Forced-air system circulates cold air around the food pan area, keeping temperatures under 41 degrees F
- 5.6 A, 2⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 933⁄8 in. W x 361⁄4 in. D x 41 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
For more information on prep tables, read our prep tables buyers' guide.
Super Deluxe Pizza Prep Table, three-section, 31 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, stainless steel top with refrigeration pan rail, (12) condiment pans included, 19-1/4" deep removable cutting board, stainless steel interior and exterior, ABS door liner, insulated pan cover, (6) drawers with recessed handles, 4" casters, side-mount, self-contained, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 2/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TPR-93SD-D6-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||19.25|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||86 - 120 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|