In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TPR-93SD-N. Here are details about that model:
Super Deluxe Pizza Prep Table, three-section, 31 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser device equipped, stainless steel top with refrigeration pan rail, (12) condiment pans included, 19-1/4" deep removable cutting board, stainless steel interior and exterior, ABS door liner, insulated pan cover, (3) doors with recessed handles, (6) stainless steel shelves, 4" casters, side-mount, self-contained, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 2/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air TPR-93SD Super Deluxe Series pizza prep table has a self-cleaning condenser to help maintain the highest efficiency of the refrigeration system while preventing a premature system failure. Without proper maintenance, the condenser cannot release heat properly and its lifespan can shorten. The self-cleaning condenser uses a mesh filter to keep dust from getting to the condenser coil fins while a rotating brush sweeps away dust that has collected on the mesh filter two to three times a day. The brush also moves up and down to move the excess dust outward and away from the condenser, effectively preventing dust from collecting in the first place.
The Turbo Air TPR-93SD Super Deluxe Series pizza prep table's air distribution system allows cold air to flow around the food pan area, covering underneath, front, top, and rear. This unique air flow creates a cold shield around the pan, which holds the temperature under 41 degrees Fahrenheit even when the lids are open. For ample working space, the cutting board is 19 1⁄4-inch-deep, 1⁄2-inch-thick and made of low density polyethylene, which is sanitary and easy to use. The new side rail cutting board bracket makes securing and removing the cutting board easy.
- Super Deluxe Series pizza prep table
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Temperature range of 33-41 degrees F for best food preservation
- Forced air system allows cold air to flow all around the food pan area, covering underneath, in front, on top, and behind the pan
- Unique air flow creates a cold air-shield around the pan that maintains the food temperature under 41 degrees F when the lids are open
- Powerful, forced air refrigeration system maintains the storage cabinet at a constant temperature
- Evaporator fan and stainless steel louver allow a uniform distribution of cold air to the food pans and throughout the unit to keep food temperature within NSF standard 7 requirements
- Furnished with a self-cleaning condenser that uses a mesh filter to keep dust from getting to the condenser coil fins
- Rotating brush cleans the mesh filter 2-3 times a day and moves excess dust away from the condenser, preventing dust from accumulating in the first place
- Front breathing, side mount compressor unit
- High-density, polyurethane insulation in the entire cabinet and doors
- 19 1⁄4-in.-deep, 1⁄2-in.-thick cutting board is made of easy to use and sanitized low density polyethylene
- Side rail cutting board bracket makes securing and removing it easy
- Insulated pan cover
- 3 swing, solid doors
- 6 sturdy, stainless steel shelves
- Includes 12 pans, standard 1⁄3 size, 6-in.-deep
- 4 in. dia. x 5 in. H swivel casters with locks on the front set
- 2⁄3 HP motor
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11 A, 8 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 93 3⁄8 in. W x 32 1⁄4 in. D x 36 in. H (D does not include 3 in. for cutting boards and 1 in. for rear spacers. H does not include 5 in. for casters.)
- cETLus Listed; NSF and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Super Deluxe Pizza Prep Table, three-section, 31 cu. ft., stainless steel top with refrigeration pan rail, (12) condiment pans included, 19-1/2" deep removable cutting board, stainless steel interior and exterior, ABS door liner, insulated pan cover, (3) doors with recessed handles, (6) stainless steel shelves, 4" casters, side-mount, self-contained, 2/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 11.0 amps, cord withNEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TPR-93SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||19.25|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||86 - 120 in|