In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TOM-75LW-N. Here are details about that model:
Horizontal Open Display Merchandiser, low-profile, 14.8 cu. ft. capacity, 75 5/8" W x 34 5/8" D x 46 1/8" H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (2) adjustable stainless steel shelves, LED lighting, hot gas condensate system, 300 stainless steel interior, white exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.3 amps, NEMA 5-20P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
The Turbo Air TOM-75LB open air display case has an oversized and balanced refrigeration system that cools faster. Refrigerant is prevented from leaking and condensate water will not overflow since the condensate system surface is treated to resist corrosion. The self-cleaning condenser prevents dust from collecting, which keeps the fridge running properly. R-134A refrigerant is used to keep temperatures cold for preservation of beverages and other packaged product.
The stainless steel interior is durable and easy to clean, while the back wall and top are perforated to improve airflow, as well as having a backguard. LED interior lights brighten the cabinet and make products more visible. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation gives the cabinet structure while keeping cold air inside. The Turbo Air TOM-75LB open air display case has front air intake and rear air discharge.
- Stainless steel interior is easy to clean and durable
- Back wall and top are perforated for better airflow
- LED interior lights brighten the cabinet to make products easily viewable
- Polyurethane insulation is used to give the cabinet structure and keep cold air inside
- Backguard improves the flow of air
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- 2 shelves hold products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3⁄4 HP, 15.5 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 755⁄8 in. W x 345⁄8 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
- Self-cleaning condenser brushes daily to prevent dust from gathering and the performance of the system fails
- Hot gas condensate system resists corrosion to prevent refrigerant leakage and condensate water from overflowing
- Refrigeration system is oversized and balanced
- R-134A refrigerant is used to keep temperatures cool
- Designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 75 degrees F and 55 percent relative humidity
- Should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans, or doorways
- Runs best when fully loaded with product
- No plumbing is required since the system is self-contained
Horizontal Open Display Merchandiser, low-profile, 17.7 cu. ft. capacity, 75 5/8" W x 34 5/8" D x 45 3/4" H, open front, glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (2) adjustable stainless steel shelves, temperature range 38F to 40F, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, 115v/60/1, 15.5 amps, 3/4 HP, NEMA 5-15P, ETL, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-75LB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||2|
|Specialty Options||Curved Glass|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||61 - 80 in|