Store and display drinks, prepackaged salad and fruit bowls, and other refrigerated products in this Turbo Air TOM-50MB-N vertical open-air cooler. The unit allows customers to quickly access the stored items, which research shows can help increase impulse buys. Its tempered glass front shield and side walls create a clear view of the products. LED lighting in the unit is efficient and helps further enhance the presentation of each item. The interior is made of stainless steel, so it is durable for commercial use, and staff members can efficiently clean messes in the cabinet. Designed to blend into different décors easily, the exterior has a versatile black finish.
To maintain cold temperatures in the merchandiser, R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant circulates throughout the refrigeration system. Installing and serving the Turbo Air TOM-50MB-N vertical open air cooler is simple since the refrigeration system is self-contained, meaning all the components are built together. This system has a self-cleaning device, which automatically brushes dust accumulation from the condenser two to three times every day. That can reduce the amount of maintenance staff members must perform and help prevent premature breakdowns. The hot gas condensate system is treated to resist corrosion and helps promote the evaporation of condensate water to reduce the likelihood of overflows and damage to the refrigeration system.
- Comes with 2 adjustable, stainless steel shelves
- Open front ensures customers can easily access the displayed items
- Tempered glass front shield and side walls provide a clear view of the product from different angles
- LED lighting brightens the interior to enhance product visibility
- Stainless steel interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Black exterior finish easily fits into a variety of design schemes
- Self-contained refrigeration system has all the components built together to simplify installation and maintenance
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures
- Condenser uses a self-cleaning device to remove dust accumulation daily
- Hot gas condensate system is treated to resist corrosion, preventing refrigerant leaks and condensate water overflow
- Air is taken in at the front and discharged at the rear
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.3 A, (2) 3⁄4 HP, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 755⁄8 in. W x 345⁄8 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA-Sanitation listed
Vertical Open Display Merchandiser, mid-height, 11.1 cu. ft. capacity, 50 7/8" W x 28" D x 60 1/2" H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield & side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, black exterior, (3) adjustable stainless steel shelves in 1" increments, LED lighting, 300 stainless steel interior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P, CSAus, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-50MB-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||4|
|Special Features||Glass Sides|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||41 - 60 in|
|Product||Open Air Cooler|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|