The Turbo Air TOM-50LB open air display case has a backguard and perforated back wall and top that improve the flow of air to help keep products cold with the air curtain. Foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet while also giving it structure. The interior is made from stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability. Products are more visible since LED lights are used in the cabinet.
The balanced, oversized refrigeration system uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool, as well as large evaporator and condenser. Since the hot gas condensate system is corrosion resistant, refrigerant leaks and condensate water overflow are prevented. To help the Turbo Air TOM-50LB open air display case running properly, the unit comes with a self-cleaning condenser device that brushes dust off of the condenser.
- Black exterior fits into any venue
- Backguard and perforated back wall and top provide better airflow
- Stainless steel interior is durable and easy to clean
- Cabinet is foamed in place for sturdiness with polyurethane insulation
- Front air intake and air discharge at the rear
- Products are easily visible with LED interior lights
- 115 V/60 HZ/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 11 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 503⁄4 in. W x 345⁄8 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
- System failure is prevented with the self-cleaning condenser system that continuously cleans the condenser
- Hot gas condensate system melts ice off the evaporator to ensure the unit runs properly
- Balanced, oversized refrigerant system has a large evaporator and condenser that cools faster and keeps temperatures even
- Uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- No plumbing is required with the self-contained system
- Runs most efficiently when loaded with products
- Should not be installed near fans, doorways, or HVAC vents that will jeopardize the cabinet’s functionality
- Designed to work properly in an environment where the relative humidity does not exceed 55 percent and the temperature does not exceed 75 degrees F
Horizontal Open Display Merchandiser, low-profile, 9.81 cu. ft. capacity, 50 3/4" W x 34 5/8" D x 46 1/8" H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (1) adjustable stainless steel shelf, LED lighting, hot gas condensate system, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.0 amps, 1/2 HP, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-50LB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||2|
|Specialty Options||Curved Glass|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||41 - 60 in|