The Turbo Air TOM-50B open air merchandiser offers a beautiful design that will allow you to optimize your impulse sales potential. Four adjustable stainless steel shelves each have their own fluorescent light to ensure your products catch your customers' eyes. The glass front shield and side walls ensure products are easily visible. The interior is made from 300 series stainless steel and a durable anti-rust coating on the black exterior that reduces fingerprints. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is used for structure in the cabinet and retains cold air.
The oversized and balanced refrigeration system works with an air curtain system to keep your foods at proper storage temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit or below. R-404A refrigerant is used to maintain cool temperatures, while the interior back wall and top are perforated for ideal airflow. The condenser cleans itself off every day by brushing away debris and dust to help prevent the system from premature failure. The Turbo Air TOM-50B open air merchandiser comes with a night curtain to conserve energy during closed hours.
- Products sit on the four stainless steel shelves that are easily adjustable in increments of 1 in.
- Interior is brightened by the LED interior lights
- Durable, black exterior is coated to resist fingerprints
- Interior is constructed from stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning
- Perforated back wall and top improve airflow in the cabinet
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A, 1 HP, NEMA 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 507⁄8 in. W x 28 in. D x 781⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- System is protected from premature failure by a condenser that cleans itself daily by brushing away dirt and debris
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system is easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance
- Products are kept cold with an air curtain created by evaporator fan motors
- R-404A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Night curtain is used during closed hours to take pressure off the air curtain and conserve energy
- Hot gas condensate system surfaces are treated to resist corrosion
- Should not be installed in direct sunlight
- Airflow will be disrupted if unit is installed near HVAC vents, fans, and doorways
- Merchandiser runs most efficiently when it is fully stocked with cold product
- Made to be used in environments that have ambient temperatures of 75 degrees F or less and relative humidity of 55 percent or less
Vertical Open Display Merchandiser, 16.5 cu. ft. capacity, 50 7/8" W x 28" D x 78 1/2" H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, hot gas condensate system, (4) adjustable stainless steel shelves in 1" increments, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, energy saving night curtain standard, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TOM-50B-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||5|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Night Curtain Included|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||41 - 60 in|