The Turbo Air TOM-50B vertical open display case is a highly efficient option for cold food merchandising. Thanks to the oversized refrigeration components, the unit is able to reach ideal cooling temperatures quickly and maintains these temperatures more efficiently than standard models. The front air intake feature gives the unit increased breathability and allows more versatility in where it is placed.
The back guard, combined with the perforated interior walls, gives the Turbo Air TOM-50B excellent airflow, ensuring even cooling throughout the case. The LED interior lights have a long lifespan and provide brilliant illumination of your products. After closing shop, users can seal the display with a night curtain to save energy.
- Condenser includes self-cleaning feature
- Hot gas condensate system is treated to resist corrosion and prevent the overflow of condensate water
- Interior is composed of stainless steel for durability
- Mirrored sides draw attention to the products
- LED lights provide bright illumination while conserving energy
- Back guard and interior wall perforation increase air flow
- High-density polyurethane insulation helps regulate temperatures
- Front air intake enables to unit to be placed in more confined spaces
- 4 shelves included
- 507⁄8 in. W x 28 in. D x 781⁄2 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A
Vertical Open Display Merchandiser, 19.6 cu. ft. capacity, 50 7/8" W x 28" D x 78 1/2" H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, hot gas condensate system, (4) adjustable stainless steel shelves in 1" increments, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, Energy saving night curtain standard, 115v/60/1, 1 HP, NEMA 5-20P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TOM-50B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||5|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Night Curtain Included|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Warranty||2 year P&L / 5 year compressor|