The Turbo Air TOM-50 vertical open display case is a great option for users who want a low-maintenance option for displaying their merchandise. This open-air cooler features a self-cleaning condenser that automatically brushes the coils on a daily basis to prevent the buildup of debris that can reduce efficiency and cause system failure. This unit also has a hot gas condensate system that decreases the accumulation of excess water by promoting evaporation, reducing the risk of overflows onto refrigeration components that can cause corrosion.
The Turbo Air TOM-50 display case uses energy-efficient LED lights to illuminate merchandise, providing bright, long-lasting light. A night curtain is included, enabling the unit to be fully enclosed, reducing energy demand and stabilizing internal temperatures after business hours. Not only can that help reduce your utility bills, it can also protect the quality and safety of your food by preventing deviation from safe holding temperatures.
- Condenser is automatically brushed to remove debris
- Condensate system utilizes hot gas to prevent overflows that can cause corrosion
- Interior is made of stainless steel for easy sanitization
- Oversized evaporator and condenser help the unit maintain stable temperatures
- LED lighting saves energy
- Back and top wall are perforated to improve airflow around products
- Body is foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation
- Front air intake allows the unit to fit into more narrow spaces
- Includes 4 shelves
- 507⁄8 in. W x 28 in. D x 781⁄2 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A
- ETL listed
Vertical Open Display Merchandiser, 19.6 cu. ft. capacity, 50 7/8" W x 28" D x 78 1/2" H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, hot gas condensate system, (4) adjustable stainless steel shelves in 1" increments, 300 stainless steel interior, white exterior, energy saving night curtain standard, 115v/60/1, 1 HP, NEMA 5-20P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TOM-50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||5|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Night Curtain Included|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Warranty||2 year P&L / 5 year compressor|