In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TOM-40MB-N. Here are details about that model:
Vertical Open Display Merchandiser, mid-height, 8.3 cu. ft. capacity, 39" W x 28" D x 60 1/2" H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (3) adjustable stainless steel shelves in 1" increments, LED lights, hot gas condensate system, energy saving night curtain standard, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
The Turbo Air TOM-40MB open air display case has a perforated back wall and top and a backguard that improve the flow of air so the air curtain stays strong. The stainless steel interior is durable and resistant to corrosion. LED interior lights make products more visible while they sit on three shelves. Air is taken in at the front and is released at the rear of the cabinet. To help the air curtain, a night curtain comes with the unit. For the best operating conditions, product should be fully loaded in the cabinet, and it should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans, or doorways that could disrupt the airflow.
Faster cooling and even temperatures are achieved since the refrigeration system is balanced and oversized. Overflowing condensate water and refrigerant leaks are prevented with the corrosion resistant hot gas condensate system. The entire system is kept running properly since the condenser has a self-cleaning system that brushes dust off of it. The Turbo Air TOM-40MB open air display case does not require plumbing since the system is self-contained.
- Products are visible with the LED interior lights
- Backguard and perforated back wall and top improve the flow of air
- Night curtain takes pressure off of the air curtain
- Stainless steel interior is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside and gives the cabinet structure since it is foamed in place
- Black exterior fits into almost any venue
- Air is taken in at the front and discharged at the rear
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP, 15 A, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 39 in. W x 28 in. D x 601⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
- Dust is brushed off of the condenser with the self-cleaning system to prevent system failure
- Hot gas condensate system resists corrosion, preventing condensate water from overflowing and refrigerant from leaking
- Faster cooling and even temperatures are possible with the oversized, balanced refrigeration system
- Uses R-404A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- Self-contained system does not require any plumbing
- Designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 75 degrees F and 55 percent relative humidity
- Runs properly when completely filled with product
- Airflow can be interrupted if the unit is installed near HVAC vents, doorways, or fans
Vertical Open Display Merchandiser, mid-height, 10.6 cu. ft. capacity, 39" W x 28" D x 60 1/2" H, open front, glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, R404 refrigeration, front air intake & rear air discharge, black exterior, automatic condenser cleaning system, (3) adjustable stainless steel shelves in 1" increments, LED lights, temperature range 38F to 40F, 300 stainless steel interior, 15 amps, 115v/60/1, 1 HP, 15 amps, NEMA 5-20P, ETL, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-40MB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||4|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||28 - 40 in|