The Turbo Air TOM-40 open air display merchandiser is lit by LED lights so all products can be seen easily. Four stainless steel shelves hold products, while the rest of the interior is also made of durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel. The backguard and perforated back wall and top improve the flow of air. To take pressure off of the air curtain that usually keeps products cold, a night curtain is provided for closed hours. Air is taken in at the front and is discharged at the rear of the cabinet.
The balanced, oversized refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant to keep temperatures cold and balanced while cooling products faster. Refrigerant leaks and condensate water overflowing are prevented since the hot gas condensate system has been treated to resist corrosion. The Turbo Air TOM-40 open air display merchandiser has a self-cleaning condenser device that brushes dust off of the condenser This is a beneficial feature because if the condenser is not cleaned regularly, the performance of the unit drops quickly and can result in damage or system failure.
- 4 stainless steel shelves hold products
- Air is taken in at the front and is discharged at the rear
- Products are visible with the LED interior lighting
- Products are cooled faster and temperatures are even with the oversized, balanced refrigeration system
- Refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- Hot gas condensate system is corrosion resistant, which prevents refrigerant leaks and condensate water from overflowing
- Condenser has a self-cleaning system to prevent the build-up of dust so the cabinet will not fail
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP, 15 A, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 39 in. W x 28 in. D x 781⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
- Stainless steel interior is durable and resists corrosion
- Cabinet has structure thanks to the foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Interior back wall and top are perforated to improve the flow of air
- Backguard also helps with airflow
Recommended Operating Conditions
- No plumbing is required since the system is self-contained
- Designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 55 percent relative humidity and 75 degrees F
- Should not be installed near doorways, fans, or HVAC vents that will interrupt the cabinet's airflow
- Runs more efficiently when loaded with product
Vertical Open Display Merchandiser, 14.7 cu. ft. capacity, 39" W x 28" D x 78 1/2" H, self-cleaning condenser device, LED interior lighting, open front, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, hot gas condensate system, (4) adjustable stainless steel shelves in 1" increments, 300 stainless steel interior, white exterior, Energy saving night curtain standard, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, 1 HP, NEMA 5-20P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||5|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Night Curtain Included|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||28 - 40 in|