The Turbo Air TOM-30SB-N open air cooler creates an air curtain over food to maintain a safe temperature range. These temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and can be easily monitored on the digital thermometer. Its self-contained refrigeration system is easy to install and service since the components are built in one place. To prevent the system from malfunctioning due to overheating, the condenser is brushed every day to fight dust and debris buildup.
The Turbo Air TOM-30SB-N open air cooler's exterior is black to hide scratches and stains. Its stainless steel interior and three shelves resist corrosion and make cleaning up messes simple. Cold air is kept in the cabinet with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, and its perforated back wall and top provide ideal airflow to keep all products chilled. Product is visible from many angles thanks to the LED interior lights and glass front and sides.
- Glass front and sides allow products to be seen from multiple angles
- LED interior lights provides visibility
- Open design offers full access
- Stainless steel interior is heavy duty and resistant to minor damage
- 3 stainless steel shelves
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Interior back wall and top are perforated to improve airflow
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Black exterior
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.7 A, 1⁄3 HP, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 251⁄2 in. W x 24 in. D x 13 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 28 in. W x 345⁄8 in. D x 411⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA-Sanitation listed
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Components are built together, making the self-contained refrigeration system easy to service
- Digital electronic thermostat has a digital thermometer that is easy to read
- The self-cleaning condenser removes built-up dirt
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant ensures temperatures stay in the proper food safe range
Horizontal Open Display Merchandiser, slim-line, 4.7 cu. ft. capacity, 28" W x 34 5/8" D x 41 1/2" H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (3) stainless steel bottom shelves, LED lighting, hot gas condensate system, temperature range 38°F to 40°F, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-30SB-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Curved Glass|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||2 year P&L / 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||28 - 40 in|