In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TOM-30SB-N. Here are details about that model:
Horizontal Open Display Merchandiser, slim-line, 4.7 cu. ft. capacity, 28" W x 34 5/8" D x 41 1/2" H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (3) stainless steel bottom shelves, LED lighting, hot gas condensate system, temperature range 38°F to 40°F, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
The Turbo Air TOM-30SB open air display merchandiser has a self-cleaning condenser system that brushes dust and debris off the condenser daily to prevent buildup that could potentially cause a system failure. Condensate water overflows and refrigerant leaks are prevented since the hot gas condensate system is treated to resist corrosion. To keep temperatures cool, the oversized, balanced refrigeration system uses R-134A refrigerant.
LED interior lights give off less heat than other light sources and make products more visible. The stainless steel interior is durable and easy to clean, with the stainless steel shelves being durable to hold fully stocked products so the cabinet runs the efficiently. The backguard and the perforated back wall and top improve the flow of air, creating the air curtain that keeps products cold with the open top design. The entire Turbo Air TOM-30SB open air display merchandiser is foamed in place with polyurethane insulation to keep cold air inside the cabinet and to give it sturdiness.
- LED lights brighten the cabinet interior and give off less heat than other light sources
- Stainless steel interior is durable and easy to clean
- Perforated back wall and top and backguard improve the flow of air
- Foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation provides structure for the cabinet and keeps cold air inside
- 3 stainless steel shelves hold products
- Black exterior fits into any venue
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 7.5 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 28 in. W x 345⁄8 in. D x 411⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
- Self-cleaning condenser keeps the cabinet running properly and prevents system failures
- Hot gas condensate system resists corrosion to prevent refrigerant leaks and condensate water from overflowing
- Balanced, oversized refrigeration system uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cold
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- No plumbing is required with the self-contained system
- Designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 55 percent relative humidity and 75 degrees F
- Should not be installed near fans, HVAC vents, or doorways that will disrupt the airflow
- Runs most efficiently when completely filled with product
Horizontal Open Display Merchandiser, slim-line, 4.6 cu. ft. capacity, 28" W x 34 5/8" D x 41 1/2" H, open front, glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (3) adjustable stainless steel shelves, temperature range 38F to 40F, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, 115v/60/1, 7.5 amps, 1/3 HP, NEMA 5-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-30SB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Curved Glass|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||2 year P&L / 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||28 - 40 in|