This ice cream cabinet from Turbo Air holds (16) three-gallon containers and has a temperature range of -10 to 8 degrees F. This cabinet uses a cold wall system to eliminate inconsistencies of temperature throughout the unit and is designed to not require an electrical frame heater by using the heat from the compressor. The interior cabinet is lit by LED lights and there is an under storage area to make change outs easy and quick.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Lime green color
- 21.19-cu. ft. capacity to accommodate (16) 3-gal. cans of storage space
- -10 to 8 degrees F temperature range
- Cold wall system ensures that the temperature in the unit is the same from top to bottom
- No electrical frame heater required because unit uses compressor-produced heat
- LED-lit interior canopy
- 16 racks with plastic can holders
- Removable frost shields make cleaning easy
- Under storage area with door
- Manual defrost system
- 4 night covers included
- Easy-grip rack handles
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10.5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 91-3/8 in. W x 26-1/8 in. D x 49-1/2 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, 89"W, (16) 3 gallon can capacity, (12) storage, (4) ABS night covers standard, (4) stainless steel shelves & (16) plastic can holders, LED lighting for interior canopy, manual defrost, PE coated removable magnetic frost shields, green, 7.0 amps, 1 HP, 115v/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TIDC-91G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (3 Gal Cans)||16|