In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TGM-72RSB-N. Here are details about that model:
Refrigerated Merchandiser, three-section, 59.59 cu. ft., bottom mount self-contained refrigeration, (3) double pane Low-E self-closing swing glass doors, LED interior & canopy lighting, (12) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, black cabinet, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
The Turbo Air TGM-72RSB three-section glass door merchandiser has heavy duty, polyethylene coated wire shelves that hold products. The entire cabinet is insulated with foamed in place polyurethane that gives sturdiness to the cabinet and keeps cold air inside. The magnetic door gaskets also help keep cold air inside the cabinet. Since there is an easy grip handle on the door, loading or grabbing merchandise out of the cabinet is easy. Double pane glass doors retain cold air while reducing heat gain.
There is a fan control system that conserves energy up to 15 percent and increases the life of the compressor by using air circulation. R-134A refrigerant is used by the oversized and balanced refrigeration system. The temperature in this unit ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit for the best preservation of product. The Turbo Air TGM-72RSB three-section glass door merchandiser has a hot gas condensate system that has been treated to resist corrosion so condensate water does not overflow and refrigerant will not leak.
- Black cabinet with black trim fits into a variety of establishments
- LED lighting gives off less heat and brightens the cabinet interior so you can see products
- 3 double pane glass doors reduce heat gain while keeping cold air inside
- Wire shelves are coated with polyethylene and are heavy duty for holding products
- Magnetic door gasket keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- Handles on the doors are easy to grip
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet and gives it sturdiness since it is foamed in place
- 115 V/60 HZ/1 ph, 3⁄4 HP, 12 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 78 in. W x 32 in. D x 791⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed, NSF and Energy Star certified
- Oversized, balanced refrigeration system uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Compressor is mounted on the bottom of the cabinet for easy maintenance
- Fan control system uses air circulation to get the ideal temperature levels, conserving up to 15 percent of energy
Refrigerated Merchandiser, three-section, 59.59 cu. ft., self-contained, (3) double pane Low-E self-closing swing glass doors, LED interior & canopy lighting, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, (12) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, black cabinet, bottom mount compressor, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 12.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGM-72RSB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Lit Signage Area|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||57 - 81 in|