In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TGM-69RB-N. Here are details about that model:
Refrigerated Merchandiser, three-section, 57.6 cu. ft., self-contained, black cabinet exterior with black trim, standard depth, double pane Low-E self-closing sliding glass doors, LED interior, LED advertising panel, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, (12) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
The Turbo Air TGM-69RB three-section glass door merchandiser has an oversized, balanced refrigeration system that uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Up to 15 percent of energy is conserved by the fan control system. A hot gas condensate system resists corrosion, which prevents condensate water overflows and refrigerant leaks. The entire cabinet is rigid thanks to the foamed in place polyurethane insulation that also keeps cold air inside the cabinet.
An LED panel at the top of the cabinet lasts up to five time longer than fluorescent lights and advertises what is being sold. Products are more visible with the LED interior lights that produce less heat. Double pane, glass doors reduce heat gain while keeping cold air in the cabinet and are lightweight. The handles on the doors make loading or grabbing something out of the cabinet easy. The Turbo Air TGM-69RB three-section glass door merchandiser has a magnetic gasket on the door that keeps cold air from escaping.
- LED exterior panel draws customers in by advertising what is being sold
- Products are easily visible with the LED interior lights that give off less heat than other lights
- Double pane glass doors reduce outer heat gain and are lightweight to prevent heavy maintenance
- 12 adjustable, heavy-duty, polyethylene-coated wire shelves hold products
- Handles on the doors make opening them easy
- Magnetic gasket on the doors keep cold air from escaping
- Cabinet is given structure from the foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Unit fits into almost any theme with the black cabinet exterior with black trim
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3⁄4 HP, 12 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 78 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 795⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
- Up to 15 percent of energy is conserved with the fan control system
- Hot gas condensate system prevents condensate water overflows and refrigerant leaks by being corrosion resistant
- Balanced, oversized refrigeration system is more efficient and cools products faster
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Compressor unit is mounted on the bottom for easy maintenance
Refrigerated Merchandiser, three-section, 57.6 cu. ft., self-contained, black cabinet exterior with black trim, standard depth, double pane Low-E self-closing sliding glass doors, LED interior, LED advertising panel, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, (12) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, bottom mount compressor, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 12.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGM-69RB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Lit Signage Area|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||57 - 81 in|