In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TGM-69R-N. Here are details about that model:
Refrigerated Merchandiser, three-section, 57.6 cu. ft., self-contained, WHITE cabinet exterior with white trim, standard depth, double pane Low-E self-closing sliding glass doors, LED interior, LED advertising panel, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, (12) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
The Turbo Air TGM-69R three-section glass door merchandiser is foamed in place with polyurethane insulation to have stability and retain cold air. Double pane glass doors slide for easy access in tight spaces and reduce heat gain, retain cold air, and decrease the consumption of energy. Their lightweight construction eliminates a lot of maintenance, while its easy-to-grip handles make loading products or grabbing one item easy. A magnetic gasket on the door prevents cold air from escaping.
Adjustable, polyethylene coated wire shelves hold products and are heavy duty to hold your packaged product safely. LED interior lights make products more visible, while the LED exterior panel advertises what you are selling. A hot gas condensate system prevents condensate water from overflowing and refrigerant from leaking since it has been specially treated to resist corrosion. Up to 15 percent of energy is conserved with the fan control system that uses air circulation for ideal temperature levels. The Turbo Air TGM-69R three-section glass door merchandiser has a balanced, oversized refrigeration system that comes with an evaporator and condenser that cool quickly and efficiently.
- 12 adjustable, polyethylene coated wire shelves are heavy duty to hold products
- LED advertising panel draws customers to the refrigerator
- LED interior lights brighten the cabinet and make products more visible
- White cabinet exterior with black trim fits into almost any theme
- 115 v/60 Hz/1 ph, 3⁄4 HP, 12 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 78 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 795⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
- Balanced, oversized refrigeration system uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Energy is conserved by 15 percent with the fan control system that uses air circulation for ideal temperature levels
- Overflow of condensate water and refrigerant leaks are prevented since the surface of the hot gas condensate system has been treated to resist corrosion
- Compressor unit is mounted on the bottom for easy maintenance
- Foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation gives the cabinet stability and retains cold air
- Double pane glass doors reduce heat gain and decrease the consumption of energy
- Lightweight door construction requires little maintenance
- Sliding doors and easy-to-grip handles make loading or unloading product easy
- Magnetic door gasket keeps cold air from escaping the cabinet
Refrigerated Merchandiser, three-section, 57.6 cu. ft., self-contained, white cabinet exterior with black trim, standard depth, double pane Low-E self-closing sliding glass doors, LED interior, LED advertising panel, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, (12) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, bottom mount compressor, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 12.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGM-69R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Lit Signage Area|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||57 - 81 in|