In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TGM-22RV-N6. Here are details about that model:
Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 20.3 cu. ft., self-contained, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, LED interior & canopy lighting, hot gas condensate system, (4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, white cabinet with white door frame, bottom mount compressor, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
The Turbo Air TGM-22RV one-section glass door merchandiser is foamed in place with polyurethane insulation that keeps cold air inside the cabinet and adds structure to the unit. A magnetic gasket on the door keeps cold air from escaping, while handles on the double pane glass doors make opening them easy. Since the doors are lightweight, there is reduced maintenance and smooth door openings. Four adjustable, heavy-duty, polyethylene-coated wire shelves are durable to hold products. LED interior lights give off less heat than other light sources and make products easily seen. A merchandising panel at the top exterior of the cabinet draws customers to purchase products.
Since the refrigeration system is oversized and balanced, the evaporator and condenser provide quick cooling, great efficiency, and keeps temperatures cool by using R-134A refrigerant. The temperature range on the Turbo Air TGM-22RV one-section glass door merchandiser ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Refrigerant leaks and overflowing of condensate water is prevented since the hot gas condensate system is specially treated to resist corrosion.
- Double pane glass door retains less heat and keeps cold air inside
- Lightweight door prevents a large amount of maintenance
- 4 polyethylene coated, adjustable, wire shelves hold products
- Handle on the door makes opening it easy
- Magnetic gasket on the door prevents cold air from escaping
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside and is foamed in place to provide sturdiness
- LED merchandising panel grabs customers' attention
- LED interior lighting gives off less heat and makes products easily viewable
- White cabinet with black trim
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 7.6 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 283⁄4 in. W x 275⁄8 in. D x 797⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
- Oversized, balanced refrigeration system has an evaporator and condenser that are more efficient and cool more quickly
- Uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Compressor unit is mounted on the bottom of the cabinet for easy maintenance
- Hot gas condensate system is treated to resist corrosion which helps prevent refrigerant leaks and the overflow of condensate water
Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 20.3 cu. ft., self-contained, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, LED interior & canopy lighting, hot gas condensate system, (4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, white cabinet with black door frame, bottom mount compressor, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGM-22RV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Lit Signage Area|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|