The Turbo Air TGM-14RV glass door merchandiser offers users a sleek way to display cold merchandise like bottled drinks and packaged foods. Interior LED lights illuminate the products while producing less heat than fluorescent alternatives. A large advertising panel sits above the merchandiser door, allowing users adequate space to promote their products.
This swing-door merchandiser also features a fan control system that prevents refrigeration systems from overheating by directing cool air over the compressor, conserving energy by 15 percent. The double-paned glass door on the Turbo Air TGM-14RV utilizes the layer of air between the two panes to insulate the product.
- Fan control system helps conserve energy
- Hot gas condensate system prevents corrosion by promoting evaporation of condensation
- LED lighting is featured in the advertising display and the interior of the unit
- Double-paned glass door reduces energy consumption and minimizes condensation
- Refrigeration system is oversized for faster and more efficient cooling
- Bottom-mounted compressor raises the height of the lowest shelf for increased accessibility
- Magnetic gaskets seal the door shut
- Lightweight door decreases bushing wear
- Includes 3 top shelves and 1 bottom shelf
- Body is foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation
- Holds products between 33 and 38 degrees F
- 235⁄8 in. W x 233⁄8 in. D x 735⁄8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.3 A
- ETL listed, NSF certified
Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 14 cu. ft., self-contained, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, LED interior & canopy lighting, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, (3) adjustable PE coated, wire shelves, white cabinet with black trim, bottom mount compressor, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.3 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TGM-14RV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Warranty||2 year P&L / 5 year compressor|