The Turbo Air TGM-14RV one-section glass door merchandiser is a white cabinet with black trim so it blends into almost any venue. The entire cabinet is foamed in place with high-density, polyurethane insulation to keep cold air inside and add sturdiness. A double pane glass door with an easy grip handle keeps heat out and cold air inside, while also being easy to open for loading the cabinet or grabbing merchandise. Polyethylene coated wire shelves hold various products, and the LED lights make them easy to see.
The oversized, balanced refrigeration system has an evaporator and condenser that helps cool products faster. To save energy, a fan control system is used, which also increases the life of the compressor. Refrigerant leakage and condensate water overflow are prevented since the hot gas condensate system has been treated to prevent corrosion. Accessing the compressor unit is easy than ever for maintenance and cleaning since it is bottom mounted on the Turbo Air TGM-14RV one-section glass door merchandiser.
- LED lighting lasts longer than other sources and brightly lights the interior for product visibility
- Double pane glass door reduces heat gain while keeping cold air inside
- Easy grip handle on the door makes loading or grabbing merchandise easy
- Polyethylene-coated, adjustable wire shelves
- Magnetic door gasket keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- High-density polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to provide sturdiness to the cabinet and keeps cold air inside
- White cabinet with black trim fits into a variety of themes
- 115 V/ 60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 6.3 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 235⁄8 in. W x 233⁄8 in. D x 735⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Reliable Refrigeration System
- Oversized, balanced refrigeration system cools faster and has more efficiency
- Fan control system increases the life of the compressor and saves energy
- Hot gas condensate system’s surfaces are corrosion resistant to increase efficiency and prevent condensate water from overflowing and refrigerant from leaking
- Compressor unit is mounted on the bottom for easy maintenance
- Uses R-134A refrigerant to cool the cabinet
Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 14 cu. ft., self-contained, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, LED interior & canopy lighting, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, (3) adjustable PE coated, wire shelves, white cabinet with black trim, bottom mount compressor, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.3 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TGM-14RV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Warranty||2 year P&L / 5 year compressor|