The Turbo Air TGM-12SD one-section glass door merchandiser uses R-134A refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The oversized refrigeration system is designed with an efficient evaporator and condenser to provide quick and balanced cooling throughout the cabinet. To conserve energy and lengthen the life of the compressor, the fan control system monitors air circulation and changes in the cabinet's temperature. Additionally, the self-cleaning condenser automatically removes dust two to three times a day to prevent a premature system breakdown.
Products stored on the three shelves, which measure 20 inches by 151⁄2 inches, are illuminated by LED interior lights. Since the door is made of glass, it is easy for customers to see the displayed items, but product access can be limited by a locking mechanism to help prevent theft and tampering. The double-pane, Low-E construction keeps heat out of the cabinet, and the fan motor is automatically delayed when the Turbo Air TGM-12SD one-section refrigerated merchandiser's door is opened, so warm air is not sucked into the cabinet.
- Product is held on (3) 20-in. x 151⁄2-in. shelves
- Cabinet is illuminated by LED lights to provide visibility of product
- Low-E, double-pane glass helps retain cold temperatures and minimize condensation buildup
- Lock on the door keeps product protected from theft
- R-134A refrigerant maintains temperatures ranging from 33-38 degrees F
- Oversized, balanced refrigeration system uses a large evaporator and condenser to quickly cool
- Fan control feature stops the motor when a temperature increase is detected to save energy and expand the compressor lifespan
- Condenser is brushed daily by a self-cleaning device to get rid of harmful dust buildup
- Structure is created with the foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.5 A, 1⁄4 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 211⁄2 in. W x 183⁄4 in. D x 487⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 253⁄4 in. W x 251⁄2 in. D x 645⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Digital Control System
- Monitor the refrigeration system with the digital display
- Turbo Cooling function allows the compressor to run for 2 hrs. continuously for rapid cooling
- Fan motor automatically delays when the door is opened to prevent warm air from getting sucked inside the cabinet
- Alarms sound if the door is not fully shut to prevent cold air leaks
- Early Warning Alarm program helps prevent malfunctions by detecting issues early
- Self-diagnosis interprets the refrigeration system condition
In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TGM-12SD-N6. Here are details about that model:
Super Deluxe Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 10.19 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, door activated sound system, digital thermometer control, door opening alarm, self-diagnostic monitoring system, auto-detect of malfunction & early warning program, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo cooling, LED interior lighting, white interior, specify exterior cabinet color, bottom mount compressor, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGM-12SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Warranty||3 year P&L / 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|