In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TGM-11RV-N6. Here are details about that model:
Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 10.0 cu. ft., self-contained, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, LED lighting, hot gas condensate system,(4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, white cabinet with black trim, bottom mount compressor, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air TGM-11RV glass door merchandiser provides a single section of cold storage accessed by a swing door. The door's double-pane glass reduces heat gain and provides full visibility of the unit's interior. It has a bottom-mounted refrigeration system that slightly raises the lowest shelf to a height that does not require as much stooping to reach the products on it. Refrigerant leaks are prevented and condensate water is kept from overflowing since the hot gas condensate system surfaces are treated to resist corrosion.
The Turbo Air TGM-11RV glass door merchandiser's uses R-134A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures in a range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and polyurethane insulation and magnetic door gaskets keep cold air inside the cabinet. The interior is fully illuminated by LED lights to help customers and employees identify products.
- White cabinet with black trim on the front
- 4 polyethylene-coated shelves are heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- LED interior lights shine on products to make them more visible
- Double-pane glass door reduces the gain of heat and is more energy efficient
- Swinging door includes an easy-grip handle
- Magnetic gasket on the door prevents cold air from leaking out
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation throughout the cabinet retains cold air
- Hot gas condensate system surfaces are treated to resist corrosion to prevent refrigerant leaks and condensate water from overflowing
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system is ideal for hot environments since hot air rises
- R-134A refrigerant is used to keep temperatures cool
- 33-38 degree F temperature range
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 5.4 A, 9.8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 235⁄8 in. W x 233⁄8 in. D x 623⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 10.0 cu. ft., self-contained, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, LED lighting, hot gas condensate system,(4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, white cabinet with black trim, bottom mount compressor, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TGM-11RV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|