The Turbo Air TGIM-23 one-section ice merchandiser holds ice at 10 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent cubes from completely freezing together. Temperatures can be monitored using the external digital display. By automatically delaying whenever the door is opened, the evaporator fan prevents warm air from being sucked into the cabinet.
The Turbo Air TGIM-23 one-section ice merchandiser is built with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to keep cold air in the cabinet and provide structure. The door features heated triple-pane glass to retain cold temperatures and prevent condensation from forming. The interior is lit by LED lights for added visibility, and the advertising panel also uses LED lights to ensure the sign grabs customers' attention.
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation seals in cold temperatures and adds structure to the unit
- Heated triple-pane glass door prevents condensation from forming on the glass
- Alarm indicates when door is not properly closed, preventing temperature loss and product spoilage
- Magnetic gaskets can be removed for cleaning or replacing
- Advertising panel features LED lighting for an eye-catching presentation
- LED lights in the interior make product easy to see
- White cabinet matches almost any establishment theme
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9.8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 23 in. L x 241⁄8 in. W x 603⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. L x 311⁄8 in. W x 781⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Heavy-duty Refrigeration System
- Ice cubes will not melt together
- Temperature range: 10-15 degrees F
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- External digital display helps user monitor internal temperatures
- Self-diagnostic feature identifies system issues
- Built-up ice on the condenser coil is melted with the smart defrost system
- Evaporator fan has an automatic delay to avoid bringing in warm air when door is open
- Refrigeration system is mounted in the bottom for convenient access
Ice merchandiser, one section, bottom mount, 21.1 cu.ft., door open alarm, LED interior lighting & canopy, (1) triple pane heated glass door with handle, exterior digital thermometer/controls, door opening alarm, self-diagnostic monitoring system, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo freezing, smart fuzzy defrosting, LED sign panel, LED interior lighting, 1/3 HP, 6.5 amps, 115/60/1-ph, NEMA-5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGIM-23 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|