The Turbo Air TGF-5SD B one-section display freezer has a balanced, oversized refrigeration system that uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain temperatures from -10 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit for quality frozen food preservation. The digital temperature control and monitoring system helps maintain temperatures to keep products safe and runs self-diagnostics to alert you if something is wrong with the cabinet. Instead of using a frame heater, this unit utilizes a compressor to produce heat so you can save energy while still freezing efficiently.
A triple pane, heated glass door prevents heat retention and prevents the formation of condensation. A magnetic gasket on the door keeps cold air from escaping, and the easy-grip handles make opening the door to load or grab products easy. Cold air is retained in the Turbo Air TGF-5SD B one-section display freezer with foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation that also provides structure. Two adjustable, heavy-duty, polyethylene coated wire shelves hold products, and LED interior lights make products more visible.
- 2 adjustable, polyethylene coated wire shelves are heavy duty to hold products
- Triple pane heated glass door prevents heat retention and minimizes the formation of condensation
- Easy-grip handles and self-closing door makes loading or grabbing products easy
- Locks on the door prevent unauthorized access
- Magnetic door gasket keeps cold air from escaping
- Cabinet has structure due to the foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Black cabinet exterior fits into any venue
- LED interior lights give off less heat than other light sources and make products visible
- 115 v/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 5.5 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 25 in. W x 231⁄4 in. D x 301⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
- Balanced, oversized refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- -10-5 degrees F temperature range for the best frozen food preservation
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system helps maintain even temperatures and runs self-diagnostics to let you know how the cabinet is running
- Heat is produced by the compressor instead of having to use a frame heater to save on energy consumption
Super Deluxe Glass Merchandiser-Counter Top Freezer, one section, 4.45 cu. ft., self-contained, (1) triple pane heated glass door, (2) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, door lock, manual defrost, white interior, black exterior, CFC free R-404A, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGF-5SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|