The Turbo Air TGF-15SD Super Deluxe one-section display freezer uses a balanced, oversized refrigeration system to provide efficient cooling throughout the cabinet. Temperatures between -15 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit are produced by R-404A refrigerant. When the merchandiser is stocked with new products, the Turbo Freeze feature allows the compressor to run continuously for 2 hours to quickly cool temperatures. Defrosting cycles only occur when necessary with the smart defrost system, so the freezer saves energy and keeps food safe.
If a temperature increase is sensed, the fan control shuts the fan motor off, extending the compressor lifespan and saving energy. With a thermostat, it is easy to monitor the interior temperature, and the temperature is displayed digitally along with the unit status. A monitor beeps if the door is open for more than 30 seconds. Self-diagnostics detect the issues within the system if a malfunction occurs.
Opening the door is simple thanks to its lightweight design, which also reduces bushing wear and maintenance needs. The glass is triple paned and heated, so condensation buildup is minimized. Product in the Turbo Air TGF-15SD one-section display freezer is held on four 205⁄8-inch-by-163⁄8-inch shelves. Enhancing the display, LED lights illuminate the interior. An advertising panel merchandises product and grabs customers' attention.
- (4) 205⁄8-in. x 163⁄8-in. shelves accommodate frozen product
- LED interior lights enhance the display while providing product visibility
- LED-illuminated Light Guided Panel eliminates shadows to ensure the advertising panel is easy to read from different angles
- Triple-pane, heated glass door prevents transfers of heat and reduces condensation buildup
- Door has a lightweight design to reduce wear and tear on the hinge bushings
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 22 in. W x 201⁄4 in. D x 613⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 27 in. D x 771⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Heavy-Duty Refrigeration System
- -15 to 5 degrees F temperature range is maintained with R-404A refrigerant
- Balanced, oversized refrigeration system provides quick, efficient freezing
- Turbo Freeze rapidly cools newly stocked products by allowing the compressor to run continuously for up to 2 hrs.
- Smart defrost system goes through defrost cycles only when needed to keep product safe and save energy
- Uses heat produced by the compressor instead of a frame heater to prevent condensation and fogginess
- Fan control is designed to shut the fan motor off when a temperature increase is sensed, extending the compressor lifespan and conserving energy
Monitor and Self-Diagnostics System
- Easily adjust the temperature with the thermostat
- Monitor displays the interior temperature and unit status digitally
- Beeps if the door stays open for more than 30 sec.
- Self-diagnostics detect issues within the system after a malfunction
In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TGF-15SD-N. Here are details about that model:
Super Deluxe Glass Merchandiser Freezer, one section, 13.2 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped (please check for the stock availability) , (1) triple pane heated glass door, (4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temp control, door opening alarm, early warning system, sound greeting system, self-diagnostic monitoring system, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo freezing, smart defrosting, LED interior lighting, solenoid valve, door lock, white interior, specify exterior cabinet color, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.6 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TGF-15SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|