The Turbo Air TGF-10SD-N one-section display freezer is great for any establishment that wants to sell pints of ice cream, frozen snacks, popsicles, and more. Temperatures range from -10 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant; the user can monitor these temperatures with the digital display. Triple-pane glass is used to make the door, which prevents heat from being transferred into the cabinet. Contents in the unit are visible with the LED interior lights.
The built-in, self-cleaning condenser removes dust and debris from the condenser to prevent overheating that could lead to a system failure. When the cabinet needs to be rapidly cooled, the Turbo Freeze feature runs the compressor for up to 2 hours until the temperatures are back down. Its evaporator fan motor delay comes on when the door is opened to prevent warm air from being taken into the cabinet. The Turbo Air TGF-10SD-N one-section merchandiser freezer uses heat from the compressor, rather than a frame heater, to direct heat around the door frame to prevent condensation buildup.
- 3 polyethylene-coated wire shelves hold products and are resistant to dents and scratches
- Triple-pane, heated glass door prevents heat from transferring into the cabinet
- Cold air is retained with the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- The LED interior lights illuminate products
- Corrosion is resisted by the coated evaporator
- Lock on the door prevents unauthorized access
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature range: -10 to 5 degrees F
- Digital control system has a digital display, so the user can easily monitor temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.6 A, 1⁄3 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 20 in. W x 151⁄2 in. D
- Interior dimensions: 211⁄2 in. W x 183⁄4 in. D x 401⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 253⁄4 in. W x 251⁄2 in. D x 56 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Dust and debris are removed from the condenser to prevent overheating with the self-cleaning condenser
- Alarm sounds when the door is not closed all the way to prevent food spoilage
- Early Warning Alarm alerts the operator of issues before the system fails
- Turbo Freeze feature runs the compressor continuously for 2 hrs. to quickly bring temperatures down
- Smart defrost system defrosts the unit automatically when needed
- Evaporator fan motor delays when the door is open to prevent warm air from being taken into the cabinet
- Heat produced by the compressor is used to heat the door frame to prevent condensation buildup
Super Deluxe Glass Merchandiser Freezer, one section, 7.92 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped (please check for the stock availability) , (1) triple pane heated glass door, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temp control, door opening alarm, early warning system, sound greeting system, self-diagnostic monitoring system, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo freezing, smart defrosting, LED interior lighting, solenoid valve, door lock, white interior, white exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.6 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGF-10SD-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Also Known As||TGF-10SD|