The Turbo Air TGF-10SD one-section display freezer has a self-cleaning condenser that prevents dust build-up to ensure the cabinet runs smoothly and the system does not fail. Energy is conserved by 15 percent with the fan control system that uses air circulation for ideal temperature levels. With the digital temperature control and monitor system, products are kept at safe temperatures. To protect against food spoilage from air leaks, alarms go off when the doors are not properly shut. The cabinet runs self-diagnostics to ensure all systems are working as they should.
A frame heater is replaced by heat that is produced by the compressor, preventing unnecessary energy consumption yet keeping efficient performance. Triple pane heated glass doors reduce heat retention, keep cold air inside the cabinet, and prevent condensation. Its lightweight construction prevents a large amount of maintenance, and the easy-to-grip handles make opening the door easy. The entire Turbo Air TGF-10SD one-section display freezer is insulated with foamed in place polyurethane to keep cold air inside the cabinet. Products are more visible with the help of LED interior lights.
When ordering this product, please contact the KaTom customer care team at 1-800-541-8683 to specify what exterior color you prefer: white, white with wine color trim, or black with black trim.
- Food is kept from spoiling by air leaks since alarms go off when the door is not shut properly
- Issues are detected before the system fails with the Early Warning Alarm
- Frame heater is replaced with heat produced by a compressor to prevent unnecessary energy consumption
- Triple pane, heated glass door does not retain heat and prevents condensation
- Lightweight door does not require much maintenance
- Cold air is kept inside with the polyurethane insulation that is foamed in place
- Products are easily viewable with LED interior lights
- 3 shelves hold products
- Door locks to prevent unauthorized access
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 7.0 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 253⁄4 in. W x 231⁄4 in. D x 543⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
- Oversized, balanced refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- -10-5 degrees F temperature range
- System failure is prevented with the self-cleaning condenser system that brushes built-up dust daily
- Energy consumption is reduced by 15 percent with the fan control system
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system maintains temperatures to keep products safe
- Self-diagnostics are ran to check the condition of the unit
- Quick cool-down function keeps products cold
- Smart fuzzy defrost system melts built-up ice to ensure the cabinet runs smoothly
- Evaporator fan motor delays are automatic
Super Deluxe Glass Merchandiser Freezer, one section, 9.3 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped (please check for the stock availability) , (1) triple pane heated glass door, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temp control, door opening alarm, early warning system, sound greeting system, self-diagnostic monitoring system, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo freezing, smart defrosting, LED interior lighting, solenoid valve, door lock, white interior, specify exterior cabinet color, CFC free R-404A, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.0 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TGF-10SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|