The Turbo Air TCBE-52SDR chef base is a great tool for prep work that requires chilled materials. This unit is constructed with one piece of reinforced stainless-steel, making it exceptionally durable. The top of the chef base is insulated to prevent heat transfer to the interior cabinet, protecting the quality of the food in cold storage while allowing you to cook with countertop equipment.
The TCBE52SDR also features a front-facing compressor, giving it the ability to maintain efficiency in narrow spaces, since it requires no clearance on its sides or back. Furthermore, the unit is mounted on 5-inch casters, allowing it the convenience of mobility.
- Condenser is self-cleaning, preventing untimely system failure
- Unique, one-piece stainless steel design
- Insulated top keeps the cabinet cool
- Stainless steel exterior
- Evaporator and condenser are oversized, making the unit more energy efficient
- Can be serviced without moving thanks to the side-mounted compressor
- Body is filled with high-density polyurethane to provide stability and insulation
- Food held between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5-in. swivel casters
- Top can hold as much as 788 lbs. of cooking and prep equipment
- 521⁄2-in. W x 32-in. D x 201⁄2-in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A
Super Deluxe Chef Base Refrigerator, self-cleaning condenser device, (2) durable drawers with recessed handle, 11.0 cu. ft., 36 pan capacity (1/6 size), 16 gallon. stainless steel one-piece reinforced insulated top, stainless steel front & sides, over-sized compressor, side mounted self-contained refrigeration system, 5" casters, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TCBE-52SDR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Warranty||3 year P&L / 5 year compressor|