The Turbo Air TBD-3SB-N beer dispenser holds up to three half-barrel kegs and dispenses beer through two insulated towers. To save space in the cabinet, a four-way manifold is used to connect to a single carbon dioxide line for each of the four lines. Temperatures ranging from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit are maintained by the R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
The countertop is constructed of stainless steel for strength and durability. Its wear-resistant black vinyl exterior matches virtually any theme. High-density polyurethane foam insulation gives the cabinet structure and retains cold temperatures for efficiency. The Turbo Air TBD-3SB-N draft beer system has a self-cleaning condenser that removes dust to prevent overheating that can lead to system failure.
- 3 half-barrel keg capacity
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation seals in cold air and provides structure
- Durable stainless steel countertop is easy to clean and sanitize
- Black vinyl exterior withstands scratches and dents
- Side-mounted compressor is accessible for maintenance
- 2 insulated stainless steel beer towers dispense beer from 2 faucets on each tower
- 4-way manifold enables a single CO2 line to run to all 4 beer lines
- 2 self-closing doors help retain cold air
- Doors lock to deter tampering and theft
- (6) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters provide maneuverability
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9.8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 691⁄8 in. L x 291⁄8 in. W x 567⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; ISO 9001:2008 and NSF certified
Heavy-duty Refrigeration System
- Condenser is equipped with a self-cleaning device that removes dust and debris to prevent the unit from overheating
- Corrosion-resistant coating on evaporator
- Forced air cooling system evenly distributes air throughout the cabinet
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Super Deluxe Beer Dispenser, 69-1/8" L, self-cleaning condenser equipped, (2) swing doors, stainless steel countertop & black exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, (3) 1/2 barrel capacity, (2) 3" dia. stainless steel insulated beer columns with double faucet, door locks, recessed handles, side mount, front breathing, 4" casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBD-3SB-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet