The Turbo Air TBD-2SB-N6 draft beer system can hold two half-barrel kegs, dispensing from two taps on each of the two 3-inch-diameter towers. A four-way tapper manifold connects the tap lines to one carbon dioxide tank. Comfortable handles on the swing doors ease opening and door locks protect against theft. The durable stainless steel interior in the Turbo Air TBD-2SB-N6 draft beer system is corrosion resistant.
- 2 half-barrel keg capacity
- (2) 3-in.-dia. insulated, stainless steel beer towers with double faucets
- 4-way tapper manifold connects the lines to a single CO2 tank
- 2 ergonomic swing doors
- Door locks protect kegs from theft and tampering
- Heavy-duty stainless steel interior resists rust
- Wear-resistant, black vinyl exterior coating
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation
- (6) 4-in. swivel casters
- 20.9 cu. ft. interior space
- 1.9 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 583⁄4 in. W x 291⁄8 in. D x 571⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Forced-air cooling system evenly distributes cold air
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Corrosion-resistant coated evaporator
- Condenser has a self-cleaning device to brush off dust
- Mounted on the side
We break down the features of draft beer systems in the beer dispenser buyers' guide.
Beer Dispenser, 58-3/4" L, self-cleaning condenser equipped, (2) swing doors, stainless steel countertop & black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, (2) 1/2 barrel capacity, (2) 3" dia. stainless steel insulated beer columns with double faucet, door locks, recessed handles, side mount, front breathing, 4" casters, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBD-2SB-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||2|
|Number of Taps||4|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||59 - 96 in|