In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TBC-80SB-N. Here are details about that model:
Bottle Cooler, 80.50"L, 22.6 cu.ft., self-contained, (5) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (3) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air TBC-80SB bottle cooler can hold 30.8 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 43.2 cases of 12-ounce cans. Organizing drinks is simple since five polyethylene-coated dividers are included. The stainless steel interior is heavy duty and resists corrosion. The sliding lids make accessing drinks simple and quick, while the built-in bottle opener provides quick service to customers. The black vinyl-coated steel exterior is heavy duty and easily fits into any establishment.
Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. R-134A refrigerant is used to maintain cool temperatures. Polyurethane insulation is used to retain cold air in the cooler. The Turbo Air TBC-80SB bottle cooler has a forced air cooling system that pushes air from the top to the bottom of the cabinet so drinks on the top are cooled first, ensuring you grab a chilled drink.
- Holds 30.8 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 43.2 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Drinks are separated by 5 adjustable, polyethylene-coated dividers
- Built-in bottle cap opener makes serving customers quick while the cap catcher prevents messes
- Black vinyl-coated steel exterior easily fits into any establishment
- Stainless steel countertop is easy to clean and durable
- Sliding lids allow for easy access to drinks for quick service
- Stainless steel interior is heavy duty
- Cold air is retained in the cabinet thanks to the polyurethane insulation
- Easily clean the air filter since it is mounted on the front of the unit
- Cool temperatures are maintained by R-134A refrigerant
- Product on the top is cooled first by the forced air cooling system to ensure cold drinks from the top down
- Cooler is easy to service since the condensing unit is mounted on the side
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 9 A, 9.8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 643⁄8 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 331⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Bottle Cooler, 80"L, self-contained, (6) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (3) sliding doors, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel interior door liner & floor, galvanized steel interior top & inside walls, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.0 amps, cord withNEMA 5-15P, NSF, ETL, cETL, ETL-Sanitation, cUL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-80SB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||6|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Interior|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||70 - 100 in|