In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TBC-65SD-N6. Here are details about that model:
Super Deluxe Bottle Cooler, 64.38"L, 18.5 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, self-contained, (4) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (2) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lids, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air TBC-65SD bottle cooler has a stainless steel exterior that is durable and resistant to minor damage. The stainless and galvanized steel interior is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion. The countertop easily cleans up, while the sliding lids make accessing drinks simple. A built-in opener makes serving customers a quick process, while the built-in cap collector prevents messes that could result in injury.
This unit is able to hold 22 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 32.5 cases of 12-ounce cans. Four polyethylene-coated dividers separate drinks by type or brand, organizing them and making grabbing a drink for a customer simple. The Turbo Air TBC-65SD bottle cooler can easily be serviced since the condensing unit is mounted on the side. With the forced air cooling system, products on the top of the cooler are chilled first so they are just as cold as the bottom drinks.
- Capacity for 22 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 32.5 cases of 12-oz. cans
- 4 polyethylene-coated dividers are adjustable and separate drinks for organization
- Bottle cap opener makes serving customers quick while the built-in catcher collects caps
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Countertop resists corrosion since it is made of stainless steel
- Accessing products is simple with the stainless steel gliding lids
- Stainless and galvanized steel interior is heavy duty for constant use
- Cold air is retained by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters make moving the cabinet easy
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Side-mounted condensing unit is easy to access
- Cleaning the air filter is simple since it is on the front of the unit
- Temperatures stay cool since the cooler uses R-134A refrigerant
- Product on the top is cooled first with the forced-air cooling system
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 9.8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 643⁄8 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 331⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Super Deluxe Bottle Cooler, 64.38"L, 18.5 cu.ft., self-contained, (4) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (2) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lids, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-65SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||3|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Interior|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|