In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TBC-50SB-N6. Here are details about that model:
Bottle Cooler, 50"L, 13.5 cu.ft., self-contained, (3) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (2) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air TBC-50SB forced air bottle cooler has a built-in bottle cap opener that makes serving customers easier and a cap catcher to prevent caps from collecting on the floor and creating a slip hazard. Three adjustable, polyethylene-coated dividers allow you to separate different brands and organize the cooler's contents. By having an organized interior, you can focus more on the customers and other tasks instead of searching for drinks. The cooler has a capacity of (432) 12-ounce bottles. Accessing the drinks is simple with two sliding lids that are heavy duty.
Bottles on the top get cooled first thanks to the forced air cooling system. The refrigeration system is mounted on the side of the cooler, making maintenance and cleaning simpler. R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool and within a range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Cold air is kept in the Turbo Air TBC-50SB forced air bottle cooler because of the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, which also provides structural strength. The stainless steel construction throughout the cabinet resists corrosion and provides durability.
- (432) 12-oz. bottle capacity
- 3 adjustable, polyethylene-coated dividers separate drinks for organization
- Top bottles get cooled first thanks to the forced air cooling system
- Serving is simple with the built-in bottle cap opener and the cap catcher prevents slipping hazards from loose bottlecaps
- 2 sliding lids make accessing products simple
- Durable, corrosion-resistant black exterior is made from stainless steel
- Heavy duty back and bottom are made from galvanized steel
- Countertop is easy to sanitize because it is stainless steel
- Stainless steel interior is easily cleaned
- Cold air is kept in the cooler with the foamed-in-place polyurethane
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters enable you to clean under the unit
- Side-mounted refrigeration system is easy to service
- Air filter slides out for easy cleaning then can be pushed back in place
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 6.8 A, 9.8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 801⁄2 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 331⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Bottle Cooler, 50"L, self-contained, (3) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (2) sliding doors, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel interior door liner & floor, galvanized steel interior top & inside walls, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.8 amps, cord withNEMA 5-15P, NSF, ETL, cETL, ETL-Sanitation, cUL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-50SB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||3|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Interior|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 year P&L / 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|