In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TBC-36SD-N6. Here are details about that model:
Super Deluxe Bottle Cooler, 36.75"L, 8.5 cu.ft., self-contained, (2) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (1) sliding lid, stainless steel countertop & lid, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 1.6 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air TBC-36SD bottle cooler has a side-mounted condensing unit that makes servicing the equipment simple. A front-mounted air filter is easy to clean since it can be easily accessed. The cooler holds drinks within a temperatures range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. With its forced-air cooling system, products on the top are cooled first so when you grab a drink out, it is already chilled. Polyurethane insulation helps retain cold air in the cabinet.
The stainless steel exterior, interior, and countertop are durable and resistant to corrosion. The sliding lid makes accessing drinks easier; a built-in bottle opener helps you quickly serve customers, while the built-in cap catcher collects the lids to prevent messes. The Turbo Air TBC-36SD bottle cooler can hold 12 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 15 cases of 12-ounce cans.
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Condensing unit is easy to access since it is mounted on the side
- Cleaning the air filter is simple since it is on the front of the unit
- Temperatures stay cool since the cooler uses R-134A refrigerant
- Product on the top is cooled first with the forced air cooling system
- Holds 12 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 15 cases of 12-oz. cans
- 2 polyethylene-coated dividers are adjustable and separate drinks for organization
- Bottle cap opener makes serving customers quick while the built-in catcher collects caps
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Countertop resists corrosion since it is made of stainless steel
- Accessing products is simple with the stainless steel gliding lids
- Stainless and galvanized steel interior is heavy duty for constant use
- Cold air is retained by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters make moving the cabinet easy
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 4.5 A, 9.8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 363⁄4 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 331⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Super Deluxe Bottle Cooler, 36.75"L, 8.5 cu.ft., self-contained, (2) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (1) sliding lid, stainless steel countertop & lid, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-36SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||2|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Interior|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 year P&L / 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 36 in|