In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TBB-4SB-N. Here are details about that model:
Back Bar Cooler, three-section, 90.38" W x 27.25" D x 37.13" H, 30 cu.ft., self-contained, side mount, front breathing, (8) PE coated adjustable shelves, LED interior light, stainless steel countertop & black laminated exterior, stainless steel door liners & interior floor, white powder coated galvanized steel interior top & inside walls, (3) doors with locks, 4" swivel casters (standard), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
The Turbo Air TBB-4SB three-section bar refrigerator has a black, vinyl-coated, galvanized steel exterior that is wear resistant and durable. The top of the unit features a stainless steel countertop that can be used for light prep work and for preparing drinks. LED interior lights shine on products to make them easier to see. Cold air is retained in the cabinet with the help of foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Products sit on eight polyethylene-coated shelves that are adjustable.
The side-mounted refrigeration system is easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance. Since that system is located on the side of the refrigerator, you have more room inside the equipment for product storage. The temperature ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained by R-134A refrigerant. The air filter on the Turbo Air TBB-4SB three-section bar refrigerator is easily cleaned to help prevent system failure.
- Air filter is easy to clean to help prevent system failure due to overly dirty air filters
- R-134A refrigerant is used to maintain cool temperatures
- Refrigeration system is easily accessible for maintenance since it is side mounted
- Evaporators and condensers help with fast temperature recovery and forced air cooling system
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 7.5 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 903⁄8 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 371⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Stainless steel countertop on the top exterior of the unit
- Black, vinyl-coated galvanized steel exterior is wear resistant
- Stainless steel interior is easy to clean
- Handles on the doors make opening them easy
- LED interior lights make products easy to see
- 3 double-pane glass doors retain cold air and provide visibility of products without needing to open them
- High-density, polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 8 polyethylene-coated, heavy duty wire shelves are adjustable
Back Bar Cooler, three-section, 90.37" W x 27.25" D x 37.1" H, self-contained, (8) PE coated adjustable shelves, stainless steel countertop & black laminated exterior, stainless steel door liners & interior floor, galvanized steel interior top & inside walls, (3) doors with locks, 4" swivel casters (standard), 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.5 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, ETL, cETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBB-4SB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||4|
|Specialty Options||Door Locks|
|Warranty||3 year P&L / 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||80 - 110 in|