The Turbo Air TBB-3SG two-section bar refrigerator is cooled with R-134A refrigerant, maintaining temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The forced air cooling system quickly distributes balanced temperatures through the cabinet. The front-located air filter is accessible for simple routine cleaning, and the self-contained refrigeration system is designed to be easy to service.
The six wire shelves in the Turbo Air TBB-3SG two-section back bar cooler hold bottles and cans; they are given a polyethylene coating for corrosion resistance. The interior, made of stainless steel, is also corrosion resistant and easy to clean. LED interior lights provide visibility in the cabinet, while double-pane, Low-E glass doors ensure staff members can see the contents stored inside without needing to open the doors. Ergonomic, easy-grip handles offer effortless opening, while the self-closing doors help retain cold air. The heavy-duty exterior is constructed of galvanized steel, and the black vinyl finish easily fits into most design schemes.
- 6 wire shelves are polyethylene coated for corrosion resistance
- LED lighting illuminates the interior for visibility
- Interior is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, making it easy to clean
- Stainless steel countertop resists minor damage and corrosion
- Galvanized steel exterior is finished with black vinyl to add a professional feel and durability
- Double-pane, Low-E glass doors allow staff to easily see in the cabinet
- Ergonomic door handles provide effortless opening
- Doors have a self-closing design to retain cold air
- (6) 4-in. dia. swivel casters provide mobility for cleaning and servicing
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Right Shelves Dimensions: 25 in. W x 193⁄8 in. D
- Left Shelves Dimensions: 291⁄4 in. W x 193⁄8 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 69 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 421⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Maintains a 33-38 degree F temperature range with R-134A refrigerant
- Forced air cooling system distributes balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet
- Front access to the air filter makes it easy to clean
- Self-contained refrigeration system is simple to service
In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TBB-3SG-N. Here are details about that model:
Back Bar Cooler, two-section, Glass Doors, 69" W x 27.25" D x 37.13" H, 23 cu.ft., self-contained, side mount, front breathing, (6) PE coated adjustable shelves, LED interior light, black laminated exterior & stainless steel countertop, stainless steel interior floor, powder coated galvanized steel interior top & walls, (2) glass doors-double pane, Low-E glass, 4" swivel casters (standard), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.8 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBB-3SG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Warranty||3 year P&L / 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||60 - 69 in|