In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TBB-2SG-N. Here are details about that model:
Back Bar Cooler, two-section, glass doors, 58-3/4"W x 27-1/4"D x 37-1/8"H, 19 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, self-contained, side mount, front breathing, (6) PE coated adjustable shelves, LED interior light, black laminated exterior & stainless steel countertop, stainless steel interior floor, white powder coated galvanized steel interior top & walls, (2) glass doors-double pane with locks, Low-E glass, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
The Turbo Air TBB-2SG two-section bar refrigerator has a side-mounted refrigeration system that is easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance. The air filter is easily removable for simple cleaning so dust does not build up and cause a system failure. A forced air cooling system helps temperatures recover quickly with the help of the condenser and evaporator. The temperature in this refrigerator ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained by the R-134A refrigerant.
You can easily keep beers, liquors, and garnishes cold in this fridge that is ideal for back bar areas. Six polyethylene-coated wire shelves are durable for constant use and are adjustable to accommodate various sizes of products. They are easily visible since the doors to the Turbo Air TBB-2SG two-section bar refrigerator are made from glass. LED lights shine on the products to make them even more visible. The interior is made from stainless steel for durability, while the exterior is black laminated vinyl.
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Temperatures are maintained with R-134A refrigerant
- Easy-to-clean air filters are easily removable
- Side-mounted refrigeration system is easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance
- Forced air cooling system helps with quick temperature recovery thanks to the evaporators and condensers
- LED interior lights enhance visibility inside the cabinet
- 6 polyethylene-coated, heavy duty, adjustable wire shelves
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 7 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 371⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Top exterior of the cabinet is a stainless steel countertop
- Black, vinyl-coated, wear-resistant, galvanized steel exterior
- Stainless steel interior is durable and easy to clean
- Doors are easily opened with the easy-grip handles
- 2 double-pane glass doors allow for visibility of products without opening them
- High-density, polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structure since it is foamed in place
Back Bar Cooler, two-section, Glass Doors, 58.75" W x 27.25" D x 37.13" H, 19 cu.ft., self-contained, side mount, front breathing, (6) PE coated adjustable shelves, LED interior light, black laminated exterior & stainless steel countertop, stainless steel interior floor, white powder coated galvanized steel interior top & walls, (2) glass doors-double pane, Low-E glass, 4" swivel casters (standard), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBB-2SG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Warranty||3 year P&L / 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 59 in|