The Turbo Air TBB-24-48SB-N6 Super Deluxe two-section bar refrigerator creates a modern feel with its black exterior finish. Made of stainless steel, the countertop can be used for prep work and cleaned easily after use. The unit has a stainless steel interior that is easy to clean and resistant to scratches. Holding a variety of items, the four 163⁄4-inch-by-18-inch, polyethylene-coated wire shelves can be adjusted to suit different can and bottle heights. Staff members can easily see inside the cabinet since there is LED interior lighting.
Temperatures in the Turbo Air BB-24-48SB-N6 Super Deluxe back bar cooler remain between 33 and 38 with R-600A refrigerant. Quick cooling and balanced temperatures are provided in the cabinet by the forced air cooling system. Since the compressor is side mounted, it is easy to service, and the front-breathing design fits into narrow spaces. To protect the condenser from damage, dust can be cleaned from the air filter easily since it is accessible from the front.
- (4) 163⁄4-in. x 18-in. wire shelves resist corrosion with the polyethylene coating
- Shelves accommodate varying product heights since they are adjustable
- Interior is made of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Interior is illuminated by LED lighting to provide product visibility
- R-600A refrigerant produces temperatures from 33-38 degrees F
- Forced air cooling system provides quick, balanced cooling throughout the cabinet
- Side-mounted compressor unit can be serviced without moving
- Front-breathing design works well in narrow spaces
- Air filter device can be accessed from the front, so dust can be easily cleaned off, preventing condenser failures and breakdowns
- Evaporator has been treated with a corrosion-resistant coating
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation retains cold temperatures
- Stainless steel countertop is easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Black vinyl-coated exterior offers a modern, professional look
- Can be moved for cleaning and servicing with 4-in. dia. swivel casters
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.8 A, 1⁄5 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 491⁄8 in. W x 271⁄2 in. D x 403⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation; ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Access the interior easily with 2 swing doors
- Ergonomically-designed handles make it easy to open the doors
- Self-closing feature helps retain cold air
- Locks on the doors prevent tampering and theft
Narrow Back Bar Cooler, two-section, 49.13" W x 24.5" D x 35.38" H, 12.2 cu.ft., self-contained, side mount, front breathing, Easy-to-clean Air-filter equipped, (4) PE coated adjustable shelves, LED interior light, stainless steel countertop & black laminated exterior, stainless steel door liners, stainless steel interior walls & floor, white painted galvanized steel interior top, (2) solid doors with locks, 4" swivel casters (standard), R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBB-24-48SB-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|