In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the SAK-70R-N. Here are details about that model:
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 6' long, compressor located on the right from the customer side view, self-contained, top glass angles down, 304 stainless steel exterior body & food plates, tempered glass doors w/ door handles, ambient temperature range 50-80°F, saturation 39°F, (4) sliding rear doors, (5) bottom shelves, 1" drains, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cCSAus, CSA-Sanitation
The Turbo Air SAKURA-70 R sushi case holds all of your creations at the best food preservation temperatures that range from 35 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. R-134A refrigerant maintains these cool temperatures. The compressor is mounted on the right of the case, and the refrigeration system is self-contained, meaning all the components are built together so servicing the equipment is simple. This case is designed to be used in an environment where the ambient temperatures do not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit and the relative humidity does not exceed 55 percent.
The exterior of this sushi case is constructed from stainless steel that is durable and easy to clean. The front glass is angled to prevent lights from creating a glare so customers can see what is being displayed. Tempered glass doors retain cold air and have plastic handles for easy opening. The interior of the Turbo Air SAKURA-70 R sushi case has more room than other cases to create an ideal display. Food plates are made from stainless steel for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance. Cleaning and draining the case is easy since the bottom is slightly tilted, and there is a plastic cover that stops up the drain.
- Unit should be used in an environment where the ambient temperature ranges from 50-80 degrees F
- Designed to operate in an environment where the ambient temperature does not exceed 75 degrees F and 55 percent relative humidity
- Angled top front glass creates a unique look
- Thermometer is NSF approved and displays internal temperatures
- 1-in.-dia. drain hole with a plastic cover
- Bottom is slightly tilted for better drainage
- Interior is larger than common sushi cases for ideal displays
- Food plates are constructed from stainless steel for durability
- Glass doors are tempered for durability
- Plastic doors handles are on the chef's side for easy loading
- Stainless steel material is what the exterior body is made from for durability
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄6 HP, 3 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 711⁄4 in. W x 141⁄8 in. D x 111⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- 35-41 degrees F temperature range provide the best food preservation
- R-134A refrigerant is used to maintain cool temperatures
- Compressor is mounted on the right side for easy servicing
- Self-contained system makes servicing easy since all components are together
Sakura Refrigerated Sushi Case, 6' long, compressor located on the right from the customer side view, self-contained, top glass angles down, 304 stainless steel exterior body & food plates, ambient temperature range 50-80F, saturation 39F, (5) bottom shelves, 1" drains, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, R-134a, ETL-Sanitation, ETL, cETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air SAKURA-70R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|