The Turbo Air SAKURA-50 sushi case is great for displaying seafood, sushi, and more. The curved, tempered front glass provides full visibility by preventing glares from overhead lighting. Two tempered glass doors slide open, so operators can easily access product in the case. Cleaning is simple since the interior bottom is tilted slightly to direct messes to the 1-inch-diameter drain. Stainless steel food plates hold plates or bowls of food and resists corrosion. The Turbo Air SAKURA-50 sushi case has a self-contained refrigeration system that is mounted on the right of the unit.
- Glares from overhead lights are prevented since the front glass is curved
- 2 tempered glass doors allow the operators to easily access product
- Easily monitor temperatures with the built-in thermometer
- 1-in.-dia. drain hole with a plastic cover
- Liquids are directed to the drain for simple cleanup since the interior bottom is tilted slightly
- Food plates are heavy duty and easy to clean since they are made of stainless steel
- Constructed of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1⁄6 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 331⁄4 in. W x 12 in. D x 61⁄2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 143⁄4 in. D x 111⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Self-contained refrigeration system is mounted on the right of the unit
- Cool temperatures from 35-41 degrees F are maintained with R-134A refrigerant
- Operates in an environment that does not exceed 75 degrees F ambient temperature
- Should not be installed in an environment where relative humidity exceeds 55 percent
Sakura Refrigerated Sushi Case, 4' long, compressor located on the right from the customer side view, self-contained, top glass angles down, 304 stainless steel exterior body & food plates, tempered glass doors w/ door handles, ambient temperature range 50-80°F, saturation 39°F, (3) bottom shelves, 1" drains, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, R-134a, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air SAKURA-50-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|