The Turbo Air PRO-50F two-section reach-in freezer has the refrigeration system mounted on the top for additional storage space and to prevent flour, dust, and other debris from being sucked into the system. With the patented, self-cleaning condenser device, particles that accumulate on the condenser are removed to prevent compressor overheating. Cool temperatures range from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained with R-134A refrigerant.
Product sits on six stainless steel shelves in the unit. The LED lights illuminate the cabinet interior. Cold air is retained with the structural, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. To keep food from spoiling, an alarm will go off when the doors are not shut properly. Magnetic gaskets line the doors to prevent cold air leaks. The Turbo Air PRO-50F two-section reach-in freezer has a distribution system that ensures cold air is evenly circulated so all product is cooled.
- Strength and resistance to corrosion are created with the galvanized and stainless steel construction
- Polyurethane insulation creates structure since it is foamed in place and keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- (6) 23-in. x 251⁄4-in. stainless steel shelves hold a variety of product and are easy to clean
- Door pressure release device enables user to easily open the doors
- Food spoilage is prevented since alarms go off when the doors are not shut properly
- Protect product with locks on the doors
- Cold air will not easily leak out of the unit due to magnetic gaskets
- LED lights provides visibility of the cabinet interior
- Easily move the unit with 4-in-dia. swivel casters and keep it in one place with locks on the front set
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.5 A, 11⁄4 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 473⁄4 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 583⁄4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 513⁄4 in. W x 35 in. D x 83 in. H
- cULus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Prevents major malfunctions with self-diagnosis program that alerts the operator when issues arise
- Compressor will not become overloaded and suction pressure is prevented with the automatic evaporator fan motor delay
- Maximize cold storage space since the refrigeration system is mounted on top
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Digital display makes it easy to monitor temperatures
- Cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet with the distribution system
- Heat can be released properly since the condenser has dust removed daily with the self-cleaning feature
- Entire system is built together for convenience
- Hot gas condensate system has been coated for corrosion resistance to prevent overflowing of condensate water
Premiere PRO Series Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 48.9 cu. ft., exterior LED digital temperature controller, door-open alarm beeps, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, automatic fan motor delays, smart fuzzy defrost, LED interior lighting, extra deep, (2) hinged solid door with door handles & locks, (6) stainless steel wire shelves, stainless steel front & sides (galvanized top & back), 300 series stainless steel interior, automatic door pressure release, 4" swivel casters, top mount self-contained compressor, 1-1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 10.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air PRO-50F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|