The three-door Turbo Air MUR-72 undercounter refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior, making it a durable option for cold food storage. The unique, self-cleaning condenser coils are brushed regularly to remove debris that could reduce unit efficiency and lead to system failures.
The Turbo Air MUR-72 is both environmentally friendly and energy efficient. The unit’s internal components utilize CFC-free R134-a refrigerant, which does not damage the ozone. The evaporator and condenser fans are oversized, providing greater airflow with less energy demand. The unit’s body is also filled with high-density polyurethane insulation that ensures the storage area is kept cold and lending strength to the structure.
- Maintenance-free condenser prevents system failure
- Stainless steel exterior increases the likelihood of long product life
- Energy-efficient components provide fast cooling
- Cabinet structure is insulated with high-density polyurethane
- Easy-grip handles on self-closing doors
- Special ABS liners help reduce condensation on doors
- Magnetic gaskets are removable and easy to reattach
- Polyethylene-coated wire shelves are height adjustable
- Temperatures range between 33 and 38 degrees F
- 4-in. casters
- 725⁄8 in. W x 30 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.9 A
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 19 cu. ft., three section, self contained, (3) swing doors, (3) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, 4" swivel casters, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF 7, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air MUR-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|