In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the MUR-60-N. Here are details about that model:
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 15.5 cu. ft., two section, self contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, 4" swivel casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air MUR-60 undercounter refrigerator is perfect for holding a small amount of drinks and garnishes for your back bar area. The temperature on this unit ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained by R-134A refrigerant. Polyurethane insulation gives the cabinet structure while retaining cold air at the same time.
Magnetic gaskets on the doors prevent cold air from leaking out. The interior is made with an aluminum back and sides that are easy to clean, while the exterior is made from stainless steel and galvanized steel for durability. The Turbo Air MUR-60 undercounter refrigerator has a patented, self-cleaning condenser that brushes debris and dust off the condenser and its coils to prevent system failure from overheating.
- Patented, self-cleaning condenser brushes debris and dust off of the condenser and coils to prevent overheating and system failure
- Stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back and bottom are durable and resistant to corrosion
- Stainless steel interior with aluminum sides and back are heavy duty and easy to clean
- R-134A refrigerant is used to maintain cool temperatures
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structure
- Handles on the doors are easy to grip
- Doors are self-closing to help retain cold air
- Magnetic gaskets on the doors prevent air leaks
- Polyethylene-coated wire shelves hold products
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 8.9 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 601⁄4 in. W x 30 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 16 cu. ft., two section, self contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, 4" swivel casters, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air MUR-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 60 in|
|Capacity Range||13 - 20 cu ft|