In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the MUR-48-N. Here are details about that model:
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 12.2 cu. ft., two section, self contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, 4" swivel casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air MUR-48 undercounter refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system that makes servicing and cleaning simpler. A temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained by R-134A refrigerant. Magnetic gaskets on the doors and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation help maintain consistent temperatures. The self-cleaning condenser is equipped with a brush that rotates over it each day to rid the unit of debris and dust, ensuring the system runs properly. Two polyethylene-coated wire shelves are easily adjustable to allow for storage customization. The exterior is made from stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability. The Turbo Air MUR-48 undercounter refrigerator has 4-inch-diameter casters that make it easy to move.
- Self-cleaning condenser prevents dust and debris buildup so the unit runs properly
- Durable, stainless steel exterior construction resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- Interior stainless steel floor with aluminum sides and back are durable
- Refrigeration system has evaporators and condensers for quicker cooling
- Self-contained system makes servicing easier
- 4 in. dia. casters with locks on the front set
- Cold air is kept in the cabinet with the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Handles on the 2 swing doors make opening them easier
- Magnetic gaskets easily remove for cleaning or replacing and prevent cold air leaks
- 2 polyethylene-coated wire shelves are adjustable to accommodate various sizes of products
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Cool temperatures maintained with R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 30 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 12 cu. ft., two section, self contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, 4" swivel casters, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MUR-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet