In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the MUR-28-N. Here are details about that model:
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 6.8 cu. ft., one section, self contained, (1) swing door, field reversible, (1) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelf, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, 4" swivel casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air MUR-28 undercounter refrigerator has self-closing doors that help keep cold air in the cabinet. The handles on the doors are easy to grip, making opening the doors easy to open, even during busy hours. Magnetic gaskets on the doors prevent cold air from leaking out. The cabinet holds food-safe temperatures within a range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, ideal for cold drinks you can easily serve your customers.
Polyethylene-coated wire shelves inside the cabinet hold chilled products. Cold air is retained with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, which also reinforces the cabinet to give it a solid structure. Aluminum and stainless steel interior is easy to clean and resistant to corrosion. The exterior of the Turbo Air MUR-28 undercounter refrigerator is stainless steel with galvanized sides and back, making the cabinet durable for commercial use.
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- R-134A refrigerant is used to maintain cool temperatures
- Patented, self-cleaning condenser brushes debris and dust off of the condenser and coils to prevent overheating and system failure
- Stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back and bottom are durable and resistant to corrosion
- Stainless steel interior with aluminum sides and back are heavy duty and easy to clean
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structure
- Doors are self-closing to help retain cold air
- Handles on the doors are easy to grip
- Magnetic gaskets on the doors prevent air leaks
- Polyethylene-coated wire shelves hold products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄5 HP, 3.3 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 30 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 7 cu. ft., one section, self contained, (1) swing door, field reversible, (1) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelf, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, 4" swivel casters, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MUR-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36 in|
|Capacity Range||7 - 12 cu ft|