In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the MUF-60-N. Here are details about that model:
M3 Series Undercounter Freezer, 15.5 cu. ft., two section, self-contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, 4" swivel casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air MUF-60 undercounter freezer is constructed from stainless steel for heavy commercial use and corrosion resistance. The stainless steel doors have recessed handles that are easy to grip. ABS sheet liners on the door prevent condensation from forming, while the magnetic gaskets on the doors prevent cold air leaks. Polyethylene-coated wire shelves in the freezer hold products and resist corrosion. Temperatures range from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure products stay frozen. Cold air stays in the cabinet thanks to the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The Turbo Air MUF-60 undercounter freezer has a self-cleaning condenser that brushes dirt off daily to help prevent the system from failing due to blocked air flow.
- System failure is prevented with the self-cleaning condenser that brushes debris and dirt off itself
- Cabinet is constructed from stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service since all components are built together
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Polyurethane insulation provides structure since it is foamed in place and retains cold air in the cabinet
- Stainless steel doors come with recessed, easy-grip handles that make opening them easy
- Condensation is prevented with the ABS sheet door liners
- Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air from leaking out
- Polyethylene-coated shelves are adjustable to accommodate products
- -10-0 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters make moving the unit easier
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 601⁄4 in. W x 30 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
M3 Series Undercounter Freezer, 16 cu. ft., two section, self-contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, 4" swivel casters, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.0 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL, cETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MUF-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 72 in|