The Turbo Air MUF-28 undercounter freezer has a self-cleaning condenser that eliminates the need for routine manual maintenance. The main cause of refrigeration system failure is a buildup of debris on the condenser coils, which can restrict airflow, causing the fan to overwork and limiting the ability of the unit to cool the interior. This unit features a spinning brush that clears those coils on a daily basis, preventing this type of malfunction. The exterior of the cabinet is made entirely of stainless steel for increased durability and easier sanitation.
The Turbo Air MUF-28 undercounter freezer only weighs 146 pounds. With the included 4-in. casters, this product can be moved with relatively little effort. The freezer stays between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring foods maintain recommended temperatures.
- Self-cleaning condenser prevents the accumulation of debris
- Stainless steel exterior makes this model extremely durable
- Aluminum interior liner and stainless steel floor reduce the buildup of bacteria
- Oversized refrigeration components use CFC-free refrigerant
- Body is foamed-in-place with high-density polyurethane insulation
- ABS-lined door resists condensation
- Doors are removable and self-closing
- Adjustable shelving allows users to customize storage space
- Temperatures are held between -10 to 0 degrees F
- Lockable 4-in. casters provide mobility and stability
- 271⁄2 in. W x 30 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.3 A
- ETL listed
M3 Series Undercounter Freezer, 7 cu. ft., one section, self-contained, (1) swing door, field reversible, (1) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelf, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, 4" swivel casters, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.3 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF 7, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air MUF-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|