The Turbo Air MST-36-15-N6 prep table holds 15 sixth-size pans in the top compartment, which can be enclosed with an insulated pan cover to help retain cool temperatures when ingredients aren't being used. The cold bunker system allows air to flow around the top, bottom, front, and rear of the compartment. The top compartment is not connected to the reach-in cabinet, so ingredients will not spill into the cabinet below. Two 15-inch by 17-inch wire shelves hold product in the aluminum cabinet and are adjustable to provide space for different item heights. LED lighting illuminates the interior, so staff members can easily find the ingredients they need.
Cold temperatures in the unit are maintained with R-600A refrigerant and range from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit. The external digital display allows operators to monitor the internal temperature to ensure food is being held properly. The Turbo Air MST-36-15-N6 prep table has a self-contained refrigeration system with components that are easily accessible for both service and maintenance. However, the self-cleaning condenser automatically removes accumulated dust from itself two to three times every day.
- Accommodates 15 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans in the top compartment (Pans are included)
- Cold bunker system allows air to efficiently flow through the pan compartment to cover the front, rear, top, and bottom, keeping temperatures below 41 degrees F
- Pan cover is insulated to keep cold air in the compartment
- Top compartment is isolated from the reach-in cabinet area to prevent spills
- (2) 15-in. x 17-in. wire shelves in the cabinet are polyethylene coated to resist corrosion
- Shelves are adjustable, so varying product heights are accommodated
- LED interior lighting keeps the product visible
- Cabinet interior is constructed of aluminum for constant, heavy use
- Stainless steel cabinet floor is easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure and retains cold temperatures
- 91⁄2-in. D x 1⁄2-in. thick cutting board is bend and break resistant with its polyethylene construction
- Exterior is made of galvanized and stainless steel to resist minor damage
- 4-in. swivel casters make the unit easy to move and its front set has locks
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.9 A, 3⁄8 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 363⁄8 in. W x 38 in. D x 44 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- R-600A hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains temperatures from 33-39 degrees F
- Digital display allows the temperature to be easily monitored by staff
- Condenser is brushed daily by a self-cleaning device to remove dust buildup that could lead to overheating
- Evaporator is coated for corrosion resistance
- Maintenance is easy since the system is self-contained
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad-Mega Top Unit, 11 cu. ft., self-contained, (2) swing door, (2) adjustable LED interior lighting, PE coated wire shelf, (15) 1/6 size pan capacity, cutting board side rail, cold air compartment, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front & sides, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, cold bunker system, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MST-36-15-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Also Known As||MST-36-15|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 36 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|